EXPERIENCES TO GIFT IN RICHMOND FOR 2018
* Curated by The Richmond Experience community *
1) Give the gift of a bourbon tasting and tour of the distillery ($15 per person) at Reservoir Distillery. Make a custom bourbon blend and brand the bottle at Reservoir Distillery (4 case minimum, great for a group or organization).
2) It's hard to keep up with the ever-changing food scene in Richmond so gift a food walking tour for that foodie in your life.
3) Are they a music lover? Snag tickets to an upcoming show at The National.
5) Maybe they're a Harry Potter fan? Snag tickets to a screening of the Chamber of Secrets as the Richmond Symphony plays the film score. (MAGICAL)
6) If they love to cook, gift a cooking class from Mise En Place.
7) Do they need to relax & explore Richmond a bit? Book a staycation at Quirk Hotel.
8) Tea lover? Make a reservation for The Jefferson's Southern Afternoon Tea served Friday through Sunday with seatings between 2:00 and 4:15pm.
10) For that fitness fanatic, a gift card to a boutique studio (look at Fighting Gravity) or registration to a popular event like the Monument Ave 10k
11) Art lovers agreed a membership to VMFA would be a great gift
12) Making art was popular too so a clay throwing class or AR Workshop gift certificate could be fun
13) Mike Ledesma, owner and chef at Perch offers a chef's table experience so snag a gift certificate for that foodie in your life
14) Kul Wheels electric bike rentals so they can pedal, or not, wherever they want to go including downtown Richmond tours and the Virginia Capital Trail.