EXPERIENCES TO GIFT IN RICHMOND FOR 2018
* Curated by The Richmond Experience community *
1) Give the gift of a bourbon tasting and tour of the distillery ($15 per person) at Reservoir Distillery. Make a custom bourbon blend and brand the bottle at Reservoir Distillery (4 case minimum, great for a group or organization).
2) It's hard to keep up with the ever-changing food scene in Richmond so gift a food walking tour.
3) Are they a music lover? Snag tickets to an upcoming show at The National.
5) Maybe they're a Harry Potter fan? Snag tickets to a screening of the Chamber of Secrets as the Richmond Symphony plays the film score. (MAGICAL)
6) If they love to cook, gift a cooking class from Mise En Place.
7) Do they need to relax & explore Richmond a bit? Book a staycation at Quirk Hotel.
8) Tea lover? Make a reservation for The Jefferson's Southern Afternoon Tea served Friday through Sunday with seatings between 2:00 and 4:15pm.
10) For that fitness fanatic, a gift card to a boutique studio (look at Fighting Gravity) or registration to a popular event like the Monument Ave 10k
11) Art lovers agreed a membership to VMFA would be a great gift
12) Making art was popular too so a clay throwing class or AR Workshop gift certificate could be fun
13) Mike Ledesma, owner and chef at Perch, offers a chef's table experience so snag a gift certificate for that foodie in your life
14) Kul Wheels electric bike rentals so they can pedal, or not, wherever they want to go including downtown Richmond tours and the Virginia Capital Trail.
15) Book a bike tour through Basket and Bike; your friend or loved one can tour Richmond or head out to Upper Shirley Vineyards for a ride on the Capital Trail
16) Need something faster? Give the gift of driving around the Richmond Raceway
17) If they love speed but their driving is no good, snag them a season pass to Busch Gardens or Kings Dominion.
18) In sticking with the adrenaline theme, they can paddle down the James River with RVA Paddlesports.
19) Or they can climb over 15,000 square feet of terrain with a climbing pass to Triangle Rock Club.